I have been nominated for not one, not two, not three, not even four, BUT FIVE Liebster Awards! I am overwhelmed with gratitude at this point. Thank you to everyone for supporting my blog. I was nominated by Kiyosha @A Rare Commodity, Michelle @Writing My Dreams, Kim @Team Howard, Tiffany@Pink Faith Today, and Nicole@ Even Sparrows! Please check out these amazing blogs when you get a chance!
1. Share 11 facts about myself
2. Answer 11 questions from the nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award
4. Create 11 questions for the nominee's to answer
1. I love chocolate everything
2. My middle name is Jeanette and I spelled it Janette until Jr High
3. My sister is my best friend
4.I love to dance in the middle of the living room BY MYSELF
5. I wear make up everyday
6. My sister still helps me pick out clothes.
7. I used to eat before every date
8. I am from Paris TX
9. I am country and proper at the same time
10. I'm really an introvert acting as an extrovert
11. I can act but I prefer not to
Questions from nominees:
I decided to pick 11 questions out of 55. I can't answer that many questions lol.
1. Why did I start blogging? I started blogging because I felt I had alot to say that could help single women. I also love to make people laugh and think so I figured, why not. I also like to read. I've found so many great blogs in the process of growing my blog.
2. What's your favorite color? Green! Although, most people think pink because I wear it so much.
3. Who taught you the true meaning of love? My god mother and father. They cared for me, a child who is not their own. That's love!
4. What's your earliest childhood memory? I have the best memory when it comes to the past. But if you ask me what happened last week, blank stare. Anyway, my first complete memory was when I was three or four. my god mother took me to get my picture taken. I remember this because my hair has always been curly. She brushed my hair so hard to make it stick to my scalp. By the time we made it to the studio, my ends were curly.
5.What drives you nuts? I have two major pet peeves. Dogs unleashed in the back of a truck AND people who are always late.
6. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird!
7. What's the last book you read? 72 Hour Hold by Bebe Moore Campbell. I wanted to understand the struggle of mental illness from both sides.
8. Dream vacation. My dream vacation would be Hawaii. I would love to spend a week soaking up the sun and food. maybe one day...............
9.What makes you a rare commodity? My ability to stay calm when everyone around me is freaking out.
10.Paris or NYC? NYC baby! Can't wait to go back.
11. If you could pick any other career you wanted, what would it be? A freelance writer. I know I could do that now, but I want to make a decent amount a money. You know, enough to pay rent and buy food lol. Maybe one day. I'm working on it!
Kismet and Kilograms
Love Always, E :-)
Love, Sarah K
(Okay, not quite 11 but I couldn't renominate any one who nominated me so I came up short :-)!
My Questions for the nominees
What is your biggest fear?
How do you start off your day?
Who is your favorite person in the world?
Comedy, Action, or neither?
What is the one thing you would do to change the world?
Why did you start blogging?
Do you have a hobby (besides blogging) and what is it?
What's your favorite television show?
If you could have any mentor, who would it be?
Hot or cold weather and why?
What super hero would you be and why?
Thank you to everyone that nominated me! Until next time...........................